[Photo] Shijiazhuang Spectrum Analyzer What is a Voltage Regulator
Release time: 2019-09-13
In terms of what role the voltage regulator plays on the equipment, Shijiazhuang Shuying Instrument Co., Ltd. knows or understands the relevant situation to analyze, so that you can understand the industry in addition to Shijiazhuang Shuying Instrument Co., Ltd. Know more!
In the previous article, I briefly introduced the spectrum analyzer to everyone, I don't know if I have any impression. Recently, many friends have consulted Shijiazhuang spectrum analyzers, so Xiaobian decided to invite Shijiazhuang spectrum analyzer manufacturers Xiaobian to tell you about it, if you want to learn more, listen to it!
A spectrum analyzer is an instrument that studies the spectrum structure of electrical signals. It is used to measure signal parameters such as signal distortion, modulation, spectral purity, frequency stability, and intermodulation distortion. It can be used to measure certain circuit systems such as amplifiers and filters. Parameter is a versatile electronic measuring instrument. It can also be called a frequency domain oscilloscope, tracking oscilloscope, analysis oscilloscope, harmonic analyzer, frequency characteristic analyzer, or Fourier analyzer. Modern spectrum analyzers can display the analysis results in analog or digital mode, and can analyze electrical signals in all radio frequency bands from very low frequencies to sub-millimeter bands below 1 Hz. If digital circuits and microprocessors are used inside the instrument, it has storage and operation functions. If a standard interface spectrum is configured, a small classroom of spectrum analyzer knowledge can easily constitute an automatic test system.
The main technical indicators of the spectrum analyzer are frequency range, resolution, analysis spectrum width, analysis time, frequency sweep speed, sensitivity, display mode and false response.
More people like:
Shijiazhuang spectrum analyzer manufacturers tell you the role of voltage regulators
A voltage stabilizer is a device that can provide a stable voltage to the electrical equipment connected behind it to ensure the normal operation of the electrical equipment. So the key role of the regulator is to solve the voltage problem
1. Voltage deviation: Adding a voltage regulator can well solve the problem of voltage deviation in the power grid and provide a high-quality operating environment for electrical equipment.
2. Voltage fluctuation (grid abrupt change is less than 10%): Adding a voltage regulator is the most effective way to solve the voltage fluctuation. Can provide a relatively good operating environment for electrical equipment.
3. Voltage flicker (grid abrupt change is greater than 10%): Adding a voltage regulator (grid abrupt change is less than 20%) can improve the analysis of what kind of role the voltage stabilizer plays on the equipment, operating overvoltage, and large capacity shock The impact of severe voltage fluctuations on the power grid during the operation of sexual loads (such as electric arc furnaces).
4. Higher harmonics: The regulator itself cannot solve the problem of higher harmonics. The regulators need to increase the sampling filter system (True Effective Value Sampling) to work in the presence of higher harmonics.
5. Three-phase asymmetry: Isolation transformer plus voltage regulator is an effective method to solve voltage asymmetry. In most cases, the allowable value stipulated by the state can be met: 2%, short-term must not exceed 4%, and individual users must not exceed 1.3%.The above "What kind of role does the voltage regulator play on the equipment" is the introduction of the DC stabilized power supply . After reading our article, if you have more information about DC stabilized power supply, spectrum analyzer and so on Interested, please click on our product list to view them one by one.