[Picture and text] How the role of the voltage regulator achieves the synchronous output of the DC stabilized power supply
Release time: 2019-11-29
I hope that through the introduction of this article, you can have a certain understanding of what the regulator is and so on. Let's take a look at the related content with the experts from Shijiazhuang Shuying Instrument Co., Ltd.
Shijiazhuang spectrum analyzer manufacturers tell you the role of voltage regulators
A voltage stabilizer is a device that can provide a stable voltage to the electrical equipment connected behind it to ensure the normal operation of the electrical equipment. So the key role of the regulator is to solve the voltage problem
1. Voltage deviation: Adding a voltage regulator can well solve the problem of voltage deviation in the power grid and provide a high-quality operating environment for electrical equipment.
2. Voltage fluctuation (grid abrupt change is less than 10%): Adding a voltage regulator is the most effective way to solve the voltage fluctuation. Can provide a relatively good operating environment for electrical equipment.
3. Voltage flicker (grid sudden change is greater than 10%): Adding a voltage stabilizer (grid sudden change is less than 20%) can improve lightning disasters, operating overvoltages, and large-capacity impact loads (such as electric arc furnaces). The impact of fluctuations.
4. Higher harmonics: The regulator itself cannot solve the problem of higher harmonics. The regulators need to increase the sampling filter system (True Effective Value Sampling) to work in the presence of higher harmonics.
5. Three-phase asymmetry: Isolation transformer plus voltage regulator is an effective method to solve voltage asymmetry. In most cases, the allowable value stipulated by the state can be met: 2%, the short-term must not exceed 4% of the regulator, and the individual user of the regulator must not exceed 1.3%.
I recommend you read this article:
In order to achieve the output synchronization of the DC stabilized power supply, a synchronous zero-voltage switch must be realized first, that is, the corresponding phase of the standby power grid is only switched on when the cut-off grid voltage corresponding phase voltage crosses zero. It has been extended to the 50 Hz city power range. The issue of zero-voltage switching will be discussed later. Here, two generators supply power to two computers respectively, and the third motor G8 is standby (idling). When the two motors When the operation is normal, the indicator light Lz is on, and the output voltage is abnormal. For example, if the voltage is faulty, the controller immediately measures it, cuts off the control signals of Sll-S18 and adds control signals to S81-S38. After the machine is replaced, the indicator light is off and L81 is on after the motor is replaced, which indicates that the same is true for G8 instead of GB instead of Gi, and it can still be exchanged when S is abnormal. If the voltage is not faulty, it is a normal replacement maintenance. You only need to push (or press) the replacement rotary switch (or button). Of course, you can use the electronic switch and contactor in combination to reduce the size and power consumption. That is, use the electronic switch when changing the machine. After the connection process is completed, close the contactor or the gate knife. To change the machine, first pull off the contactor or the gate knife, but use heat pipe technology to dissipate heat. Its volume is not much larger than a contactor of the same capacity. In this way, the above-mentioned electronic switch connection technology is used to remove the maintenance time MTTR from the reliability formula. To some extent, the requirements of AC uninterruptible power supply have been realized, which is the fault intensity and maintenance rate of AC power supply systems. However, since the maintenance time MTTR is reduced to zero in both DC and AC systems, Po is also 1. In this way, a power supply system composed of DOHRS and UPS-like UPS can surely ensure that it is calculated how to realize the synchronous output of the DC stable power supply . It will not stop due to power supply system failure during the specified working time.The content of "What is a voltage regulator" was carefully prepared by our editor. Do you remember what was said in the previous article? These may be somewhat incomplete, and we will explain them one by one in future articles.